What is 4-H?
Using the Mozilla Firefox browser, register online at 4-H Connect. Adult Volunteers are needed and are always welcome. You, too, can register as a Project Leader, Volunteer, or a Club Manager the same way.
Please contact the Gray Extension Office at 806-669-8033 for more information.
Project Record Documents
- September thru November: Pecans, Mixed Nuts, Dried Fruit and Gift Baskets. Orders arrive just in time for Holiday Baking.
- Fall and Spring Clover Campaign at Tractor Supply
- May – Geranium sales at United the full weekend before Mothers’ Day
- North Fork: 2nd Tuesday at 5:30 in the Gray County Annex
- Top O Texas Archery: 3rd Thursday at 6:00 at the Bull Barn
- 4-H For Lefors Pirates: 2nd Sunday at 2:00 at Lefors School
- Clover Kids: 2nd Monday at 5:30 in the Gray County Annex
- Soaring Eagles: School Club at Grandview-Hopkins during class with Deborah Davis
- Consumer Education
- Fashion & Interior Design
- Food & Nutrition
- Livestock (Beef, Goats, Rabbits, Sheep, Swine)
- Livestock Judging
- Public speaking
- Shooting Sports (Air Rifle, Archery, Shotgun)
- Veterinary Science
ATTENTION LIVESTOCK PROJECT FAMILIES:
The Gray County 4-H Stock TRAILER IS AVAILABLE TO GRAY 4-H ADULT VOLUNTEERS WHO HAVE BEEN APPROVED IN 4-H CONNECT.
See 4-H Enrollment or call or stop by the Extension Office for more information.